The 2017 TASA Reimbursement & Compliance Conference AGENDA has been released and registration is open. Agenda has been released with excellent topics featuring Doug Wolfberg and Chris Kelly.
Whether you’re an ambulance coder, quality improvement officer, EMS provider or manager – you don’t want to miss this conference which provides new information and insight on the ever changing reimbursement and compliance issues facing EMS.
Featured speakers are:
- Doug Wolfberg – Page, Wolfberg & Wirth
- Chris Kelly- EMS Consultants, Ltd.
Click here for Conference brochure
We hope to have you among us….see you soon!!!
1850 Old Fort Parkway
Murfreesboro, Tennessee 37129
A block of rooms have been reserved for September 5, 2017 – September 8, 2017 at $91.00/night. The special room rate will be available until August 18th or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first. Follow the link below or call 615-895-5555 Code is TNA.
- 1000- 12:25 Registration
- 1230- 12:45- TASA President opening- Joyce Noles
- 1245- 01:45p- EMS Law, Case Studies A National Review- Doug Wolfberg
- 01:45p- 02:45p- The Art of Writing a Clinical Narrative- Doug Wolfberg
- 02:45p- 03:00p- Vendor Break
- 03:00p- 04:00p- Red Lights and Sirens: The Legal and Financial Implications- Doug Wolfberg
- 04:00p- 04:15p- Vendor Break
- 04:15p- 05:15p- Stay secure. Hippa updates – Chris Kelly
- 08:00p- 11:00p Networking (After Hours – Pool Area)-
Thursday – September 7, 2017
0730- 08:30 Registration (Main Lobby)
- 0830- 09:30- Medicare and Compliance Update- Part 1- Doug Wolfberg
- 0930- 10:30- Medicare and Compliance Update- Part 2- Doug Wolfberg
1030 – 10:45- Vendor Break
- 1045a- 11:45- Audits and Appeals- Chris Kelly
- 1145a- 1:00p- Lunch and Vendors
- 1:00p – 2:00p- Managing Business Relationships to Thrive and Comply- Doug Wolfberg
- 2:00p- 2:15p- Vendor Break
- 2:15p- 3:15p- The Five Biggest Compliance Mistakes Made by 911 Providers- Doug Wolfberg
- 3:15p- 4:15p- The Six Boldest Presidential Decisions Ever Made- and What EMS Leaders Can Learn From Them- Doug Wolfberg
- 4:15p- 4:30p- Wrap up